Friday 23 March 2018

AN EFFICIENT WAY TO UPLOAD & SELL YOUR SONG DIGITALLY

Wondering an easy,efficient and cheapest way to get your song and products on itune, spotify, google play,amazon and more and earn money on sale ? then follow this link I will give to you shortly. I was so impressed with the way my registration and uploading of music,lyrics and art-work was handled and up till date I'm still finding it easy and simple operating with them even though I'm not a computer literate. In fact,I did all my uploadings with my mobile phone by just simply following their instruction. You can check out my profile on digital stores like itune,amazon or spotify....  just search Fidelis C.Dafe

These people with the link I'm about to share did the magic.
So,here's the link DISTROKID.COM they are the best and easiest way to sell your music online and earn as far as I'm concerned till any other site is able to convince me otherwise. Pls don't forget to share your experiences with us on this blog. Don't forget to like and follow our page for more educative updates and posts on important discoveries. 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment